ServiceTraq Case Management
From the CSR's perspective, effective case management tools
are the difference between wanting to provide good service,
and actually doing so. Without the right tools at your disposal,
your customer service channels will invariably become more
damage control centers than customer service centers.
At every level, ServiceTraq's case management is designed
with the following goals in mind:
- Keep customers in the service loop as much as possible.
- Archive and organize all customer interaction and case
- Allow customers and CSRs to keep each other in check.
- Tie all service channels (Knowledge base searches, Messaging,
chat, phone interaction) into threaded cases.
- Minimize response time.
- Auto-assign case priorities where appropriate.
- Auto-route case distribution where appropriate.
- Facilitate simple case transfers with minimal learning
- Never allow customers to fall through the cracks.
ServiceTraq's customer service model departs from traditional
service, where customers often feel like their information
is hidden from them, or the CSR doesn't understand their needs.
With ServiceTraq, there are very few fields accessible by
the CSR, which are not available to the customer. The customer
is kept completely in the loop, with full access to his own
case history. His ability to keep the CSR in check shows that
the company wants to provide the best possible service. After
all, what better supervisor than the customer himself. If
the CSR provides poor service, the customer has strong evidence.
On the other side of the coin, there is always a handful
of customers that try to take advantage. The same open system
that keeps the CSR in check will also keep the customer in
check. How many times have we heard people say 'But you told
me 3 months ago...'. If there are inaccurate statements, they
are in the system for both the customer and CSR to see immediately.